Ohio's Electric Cooperatives and three Ohio distribution co-ops won awards in the Spotlight on Excellence competition, coordinated by NRECA.
Spotlight on Excellence recognizes the outstanding work done by electric co-op communication and marketing professionals across the country.
Congratulations to the following Spotlight winners:
- Gold Award, Graphic Design: Anita Cook, Ohio's Electric Cooperatives ("Bicycles built for you")
- Gold Award, Best Digital Storytelling: Samantha Kuhn, Paulding Putnam Electric Cooperative ("Hope Isn’t Cancelled")
- Gold Award, Most Innovative Use of Digital Communication: Tracy Gibb, Firelands Electric Cooperative (2020 Lineman Appreciation Week videos)
- Silver Award, Most Innovative use of Digital Communication: Brett Perkins, Tricounty Rural Electric Cooperative ("Who Are We? Meet Your Community Co-op")
- Silver Award, Best Event: Brett Perkins, Tricounty Rural Electric Cooperative (Drive-in Annual Meeting and Movie Night)