The mission of the Community Foundation of Ohio’s Electric Cooperatives is to improve and advance quality of life in areas supported by Ohio’s electric cooperatives and their employees. To that end, the foundation supports charities, programs, organizations, and cooperative industry initiatives that meet the guidelines below:
- Electric cooperative-affiliated 501(c)(3) organizations
- 501(c)(3) organizations in which electric cooperative employees are actively engaged
- Charitable activities that are:
- Associated with international rural electrification efforts.
- Provide financial assistance to families of electric cooperative employees that are injured or killed in the line of duty.
Grant recipients include:
- Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library
- Ovarian Cancer Alliance of Ohio
- Kentucky Rural Disaster Relief Fund and local relief efforts
- The James Cancer Hospital
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- LifeCare Alliance’s “Meals on Wheels” program
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Worthington Resource Pantry
- Disaster relief efforts of the Tennessee Electric Cooperative Association and the Association of Louisiana Electric Cooperatives
- Project Ohio
To request a grant from the foundation, complete this form.
- Grant application deadlines: March 4, 2022; June 3, 2022; and September 9, 2022.
- Grant award/disbursement dates: March 31, 2022; June 30, 2022; and September 30, 2022.
To support The Community Foundation of Ohio’s Electric Cooperatives, please select us as your charity of choice in the Amazon Smile Rewards program. 100% of all proceeds earned go directly to the foundation’s treasury.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.