PAULDING, MALINTA, & ST MARYS, OH — June is National Family Month — a time to prioritize family, strong relationships, a commitment to communication, and quality time spent with those you love. As not-for-profit co-ops focused on community, Paulding Putnam Electric (PPEC), Midwest Electric, and Tricounty Rural Electric stand behind strong families, which is why the co-ops are giving away family-friendly prize packs this June.
Only members of each co-op are eligible to win. PPEC and Midwest Electric members can enter to win by sharing the co-ops’ family month posts on Facebook each week; winners will be announced on Monday mornings on Facebook. All three co-ops allow members to register on their websites as well, where full rules and details can be found.
- Prizes for PPEC include Fort Wayne (Indiana) and Toledo Zoo tickets, a rental voucher from Auglaize Canoe and Kayak (Oakwood), Camp Clay admission tickets to the splash park (Van Wert), and a movie night at the Van Del Drive-In Theater (Middle Point). Learn more on PPEC’s website.
- Prizes for Midwest Electric include tickets to the Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo, Pla-More Lanes bowling (Coldwater), Wapak Escape Room (Wapakoneta), and a voucher for canoeing/kayaking with Fort Amanda Canoe Livery (Cridersville). Learn more on Midwest’s website.
- Prizes for Tricounty REC include tickets to Sauder Village, tickets to the Toledo Zoo and Aquarium, and a movie night package. Enter for the drawing on their website by June 30, 2022. Winners will be drawn July 1.
“Concern for Community” is one of the 7 Cooperative Principles; giving back locally is one way the co-ops fulfill their community-focused mission to empower lives. That’s the not-for-profit, local-owned co-op difference!
- PPEC’s Facebook page can be found online at www.facebook.com/Paulding.Putnam.EC.
- Midwest Electric’s Facebook page can be found online at www.facebook.com/MidwestElectric.
Paulding Putnam Electric Cooperative is proud to serve more than 12,900 members in Paulding, Putnam, Defiance, Van Wert, and Allen counties in Ohio, and Adams and Allen counties in Indiana. Since 1935, our not-for-profit model has allowed us to provide affordable, reliable, and safe power to rural areas with pride.
Based in St. Marys, Midwest Electric is the customer-owned, not-for-profit electric cooperative for 11,000+ homes, farms and businesses in Allen, Auglaize, Mercer, Van Wert, Shelby, Putnam and Darke counties. Learn more at www.midwestrec.com
Malinta-based Tricounty Rural Electric Cooperative is proud to serve more than 4,300 members in Ohio’s Henry, Fulton, Putnam, Wood, and Lucas counties.