Eight Ohio electric cooperatives have earned the 5-Star Co-op designation from NRECA’s Co-ops Vote program.
The 5-Star Co-op Program recognizes the efforts of cooperatives who actively participate in get-out-the-vote activities.
Congratulations to the following co-ops for earning 5-Star status:
- Consolidated Cooperative
- Logan County Electric Cooperative
- Lorain-Medina Rural Electric Cooperative
- Mid-Ohio Energy Cooperative
- North Central Electric Cooperative
- Ohio’s Electric Cooperatives
- Paulding Putnam Electric Cooperative
- Union Rural Electric Cooperative